About Me

My photo
I'm very outgoing when I'm not working. I work more than I sleep, I work more than I eat. I have big girl bills and two children. I'm very motivated to live a very good life and I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Life is short and I believe we should live it to the fullest! Second chances; they don't even matter. People never change.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Don't believe the hype

Misconceptions


“To My Loving Wife
I love You So Much”
“Since I’ve met you, I now feel complete”
“Without you I am Nothing;”
“I’ve been waiting for you my whole life, God, I love you.”
“You’re beautiful, sweet and sexy”
“I can’t live without you”
Those were the words from the man that I thought would love me forever and
never leave me and our baby.

--------------------------------------------------
“Nena, I’m going to make you fall in love with me. I am falling in love with you,
you are a Princess and deserve to be pampered like one Nena”. “I want to
be with you and help you Nena.” “Nena, just relax, everything is going to be okay”.
“Nena, I’m not going anywhere, you can’t get rid of me that easily”. Those were the words from a man that gave me hope.

--------------------------------------------------

“You love to hate me and you hate to love me girl”. “Go’on girl, tell me how
Mucha luv me, ahaaa.”. “You are so beautiful, You are scaring me”. “You probably always get your way because you are so beautiful”. “I’m afraid to love you Robin”.
“Those two weeks without speaking to you seemed like my world just crashed girl.”
“I feel funny without you.” Those were the words from a man I thought could be my best friend.
--------------------------------------------------
“I just want you to lie with me, we don’t have to do anything,
but cuddle”. “I really, really like you and just want to hold you
right now”. “I’m so lonely without you Robin, do you feel the same?”
“Can we be together Robin?” “Robin, please, see me” Those were the words from a man I thought was sincere.

----------------------------------------------------

“Oh baby, I love the feeling I feel right now when I think of you;
Please don’t ever go away; Can I call you baby?”
“I want to know what you are thinking baby; are you thinking of me? I want to know how you feel about me – Do you feel the same as me”
I can’t go an hour without contacting you, I’m crazy over you baby.
What are you doing to me? You are killing me over here.
I like you so much and I will wait as long as you want baby.
Those were the words from a man I thought was capable of loving me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I can’t imagine living without you. Do you think you can live without me?
I don’t see myself in this world without you – ever. I don’t ever see you
with another man, only me. I miss you, do you miss me? Those words were from
a man that I thought I was secure with.



I’m such a fool………………to keep allowing them in…….….. it hurts when I let them in.
I feel like crying but I can’t….. my tears are dry. I don’t feel pain when they are kept out. I’m happier when they are kept out. I’m straight. I’m good. Thank you Jesus.

2 comments:

Borderline Binge said...

Gurlfriend, u r not alone...we look for the words daddy never shared with us, we are lost and follow our hearts...we do the best we can...we are not dumb, we are susceptible, vulnerable and and have daddy issues...Men like this prey on woman like us but in the end are more needier than us...With Jesus, who was our daddy all along, we will be ok...

Borderline Binge said...

I love you...