About Me

My photo
I'm very outgoing when I'm not working. I work more than I sleep, I work more than I eat. I have big girl bills and two children. I'm very motivated to live a very good life and I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Life is short and I believe we should live it to the fullest! Second chances; they don't even matter. People never change.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Hump Day

Big Brother (left), friend, little brother(right)




This is my little guy; he's 4.




It's Wednesday night, and I'm watching Nickelodeon with my little guy and sipping on white wine. My last night off; then off to waiting on tables, nice people and assholes. Fun! Last week I waited on a table of 6; they left me a $1 tip.. I had to smile and tell them to please come again.. ugggg.. I wanted to vomit on them. I provide excellent service to my customers.
Come Friday, I won't see my little guy again until Sunday night; I'll be working my part timer. He is a very bright, smart, feisty, talkative, stubborn, sweet little guy and I love every moment I have with him. I wish I can spend more time with him, but the way the economy is, I need to work two jobs to support my family. I love both my boys so much, I'd work a third job if I had to; any means necessary. I don't mess around.
Anyway, Drake and Josh is coming back on and I'm going to sip on my wine and cuddle with my beautiful child. LOVE YOU and God Bless You!!! :)





















No comments: