About Me

My photo
I'm very outgoing when I'm not working. I work more than I sleep, I work more than I eat. I have big girl bills and two children. I'm very motivated to live a very good life and I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Life is short and I believe we should live it to the fullest! Second chances; they don't even matter. People never change.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Night

PLAY ON PLAYETTES!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting our SWERVE on in CT!! WORD!

Me and Diva 1 parting it up in Philly!!!!


My and my sisters also have so much fun together, I miss being with them. The above pic is from the club where Lloyd Banks was performing...


Me and Diva 1 at the bar/club on dockside. In Delaware.




Me and my sisters at the bar... woo hoooooooooo






Diva 1 and Diva 2 - delicious!









Our new friends from the yacht club; they LOVED us...


What are we smoking?????




Sexy beotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: